Thursday, November 1, 2007

Thing 1 - Blogs


Hello everyone,

This post is to give you feedback on the the recent assignment given to everyone at the Skokie Public Library. The first assignment was to create your own blog. My experience in setting up my own blog has been simple and easy to understand. I have used blogs in many different ways previous to the this assignment. Blogs have helped me tremendously with troubleshooting different software program errors. Web developers often use them as an open forum on how to enhance their skills and master their craft. As a longtime fan of "The Sopranos", I've used the HBO blog to discuss potential plot developments and what character I thought would be the latest to "sleep with the fishes".

2 comments:

rich said...

i'm a big sopranos fan too. so now that it's all over, what are you watching?

Adam W said...

I'm watching Soprano Re-runs!!!!